Friday, July 9, 2010

My Boob-Bye Letter

Dear Boobies  ( . ) ( . )
I'm sorry to do to tell  this to yall over the internet, but I'm going to have to let you go. You have, and serve no purpose for me anymore. Yes, I want to thankyou for providing milk for my children when they were newborns, when needed, but if I remember correctly, you always made waaaay too much milk, and left me feeling full, overwhelmed, and just hurt.. You never seemed to care....You kept pouring your stinky shit out, all over me, and as a result, have decided to get revenge and sag, much like an 80 year old's breasts do....I'm fucking 26 years old....How dare you sag and get all stretchy on me!

Second of all, since fulfilling your job with the children, you have left me feeling very self conscious about how you look. The second I start to lose weight, you are the first to leave. You vanish......The second I start to gain weight, you're back....Kind of insulting, if you ask me, tits! Oh yea, and not to mentiion, I have to support you every single day, and I never get a single "Thanks, Angela!".......Damn titties.

And most importantly........I have absolutely NO reason anymore to keep you two around. If I keep yall, I am just asking for trouble....Because I am BRCA2+, I have no tumor suppressor genes to stop tumors/cancer from growing in yall, which I have a VERY high risk of getting before I'm 50 years old. Why should I keep yall around?

So I guess this is my final goodbye....It's been a good 26 years.....Highschool was fun.....Yall grew a little too fast and made my dad nervous, and had I known what I knew now, I guess I wouldn't have wanted to show yall off so much to all the hormonal/perverted boys.....

The past few months have been hard on yall...Being squeezed between two slabs of a machine multiple times, being felt up by numerous strangers (doctors, NOT just freaks on the side of the road!), having to hang down in a weird ass machine during a breast MRI.....And just in the past couple of weeks, I've been pretty pissed and neglectful towards you two....But it's what's best for both of us...(Or should I say all three of us? Haha) Yes, I will have new "foobs" (fake boobs), but they won't be the same, I won't have nipples, and I won't be able to feel anything on my foobs.....It will be like prosthetic boobs pretty much...But if it makes yall feel any better, you've been a part of me since birth, and that alone should make yall feel special...

Even if yall are ugly and saggy as shit......

Love,
Angela...
P.S. (Your eviction notice will go into effect at 1200pm on July 13th......Be ready and do not leave any, and I mean ANY thing that could be dangerous to me, behind....Thank you, and Boob-bye.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the goodbye letter gives you some closure before moving forward. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you so many good thoughts!!

aslatenrn said...

Thanks Teri. It kind of does. It's weird to know that my boobs are coming off on Tuesday, but I know if they don't come off, then those bitches :) are just gonna sit around, and literally wait around to get cancer. And if I don't get to "talk" to you before your surgery, I hope everything goes well for you! I will be thinking of you!

And thank you, Krys! We haven't "talked" lately, but I hope you are feeling better and dealing with all this BRCA crap the best you can. All you can do is wake up each day, and try to remember that you are still YOU! BRCA does not define who we are, it's just a part of us, and we have the power to do whatever we want with it. Hang in there, girl!

Kim said...

Good luck tomorrow Angela! I just found your blog! I am having my surgery at the end of July! I look forward to hearing how you do. Know that you have many thoughts and prayer coming your way!
Be Well,
Kim